Saturday, November 1, 2008

Flittering around!

I just went to a conference and there was a Dress Up as your Favorite Literary Character party. Talk about stress! Thankfully a co-worker came to my rescue with a Tinkerbell costume.

Here's what I learned as Tinkerbell:
  • people want you to grant them a wish
  • you can blame the fact that you are a 'wide-load' coming through on your wide-span wings
  • sitting on chairs is a tad more challenging
  • it's definitely a whack-load of fun to pretend to be someone who is very sparkly
If you'll excuse me, I might just put on my wings for a fun time vacuuming my house.

3 comments:

Bargainista said...

No photo's?
Love your imagination. Hope you had fun cleaning your house in record time.

i got to dress 5 mentally challenged adults in costumes for their Halloween dance. Note to self: forget the face paint next time. When i turned around Madame Butterfly had face paint arearranged on her face, and all over her hands and costume.

Playing by the Fountain said...

Yeah! I wanted photos too. Glad to hear you had fun.

momofthecrazies said...

I want to echo the other comments - PHOTOS PLEASE!!

Glad I didn't have to attempt to figure out how to dress as my favourite literary character (or even try to figure out who my favourite literary character is!!)