Thursday, November 6, 2008

Pardon me?

One of our great volunteers came into the office today so I went to the Tim Horton's drive thru to grab him a coffee as a thank you. No worries right? Well... all is normal except for the incredibly 'creative' guy who had a foreign car that he drove backwards through the drive thru so he could access the window. 

About ten car lengths there was a driver reversing it backwards. You should have seen the looks... or the even more incredulous looks as this guy was reversing it, and then taking breaks to have kissey-poo moments with his girlfriend. 

All the sudden I feel SO normal. It's amazing how little it takes!

11 comments:

granola_granny said...

Unusual comes to mind.... I mean the driver not you. Hope tomorrow holds some fun moments as well.

Bargainista said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KNITTINCHICK, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

Not easy to get ahold of you these days so am resorting to different means...your blog included. Hope that you ARE having a great day. Wish we could be there for a party!
Love you!

happygeek said...

Oh man.
TOOOO FUNNY.
Happy B-day!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday

Hope that you had fun Earls

momofthecrazies said...

That's SO funny. I'm just glad I didn't have to try to drive through a drive-thru in reverse; I can't even back into my driveway!

Anonymous said...

have you gone into the witness protection plan

Bargainista said...

Time for another musing, knittinchick!

Anonymous said...

Bargainista, Kittin Chick is decising on which shoes to buy. the question $250 or the $300 pair. Hard decision. My choice is the $300 pair go for the style.

granola_granny said...

About the shoes... Knittin could get them cheaper if she took a trip to Germany or Italy where she could purchase some pretty spiffy ones. She pay for her flight home with the change.

momofthecrazies said...

I miss you...

Anonymous said...

she had a couple of wild parties at her house. She is busy cleaning. I got home from the party at 6:30. that's am for you parents out there