Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring is taunting me!

This has been a long week. Long work days that made it so that by the time I rushed home and made dinner, chatted with the student and got the next day's lunch made, it was time to head to bed and start all over again. The good news is that in one meeting, I was feeling antsy just sitting there without any knitting or something to do. Apparently I started fidgeting with a piece of paper too much and my new supervisor commented that I needed some knitting! (they have been sucked into my borg... they realize that knitting is not a bad thing!)

However, today was just an 8 hour day. It's amazing what you can do after work with a couple hours before dinner... 8 errands that have been hanging over my head and a walk. SOOOOOO good-no, I haven't been broken of all type A tendencies yet. 

The best part? Taking in my winter coat for dry cleaning hoping that I don't have to use it again and letting it be ready for next fall... crossing the fingers! Please spring, please stay. You are wanted... really wanted! 
 

2 comments:

Bargainista said...

Wish you the best w. storing your newly dry cleaned winter coat!
The only thing that appears to be spring in this province is the longer hours of daylight. It's nice, but am still plugging in the car and wearing my parka when i want to go for a walk.
We are SO ready for Spring to arrive!

granola_granny said...

Spring is so fickle, it's here, then it's not. This time last week i was snowshoing and this week, I'm going without a coat in the mid day but putting it back on when the sun goes down. Did I mention that I was in another province last week. Hope the rest of Canada gets spring really soon.